Project Manager II 187927
Raleigh, NC 27601 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
*Position/Candidates can located near - St. Pete, Charlotte or Raleigh*
*Preferred experience - Distribution projects, and or New Team Projects*
Our client’s Hiring Manager to provide specific job description. This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."