Project Manager Analyst
Houston, TX 77001
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Manager Analyst
- The Analyst will be supporting Space Systems programs and other sites based on need, reporting to the Segment Finance / Program Planning and Control organization.
- Responsibilities include application of the Earned Value Procedure (UTAS-PMO-PRO-1508) and implementation of an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) providing for the assessment of program performance as a viable program management tool.
- The analyst will assist the program PM/Business Manager in the early identification of potential cost/schedule issues, providing the Program Office and Integrated Product Team leads (IPTs)/Control Account Managers (CAMs) the means for corrective action and risk mitigation.
- Will provide structured program performance information while managing the performance measurement baseline.
- Guidance and support will be provided to IPTs and CAMs utilizing EV methodologies and critical analysis to connect data with trends and underlying drivers.
- Ability to implement and maintain assigned budgets, including applicable earned value methods during initiating and rolling wave periods.
- Will provide IPTs/CAMs with results of actual costs in relation to estimates/project performance.
- Additional efforts include monthly performance, schedule, and estimate-to-complete (ETC)/estimate-at-complete (EAC) updates, working with IPTs/CAMs to identify cost/schedule variances and determine impacts to the program.
- Will utilize knowledge of EVM techniques to manage changes to the program baseline.
- Month end reporting and associated deliverables are critical to the position and requires the ability to produce CPR and 533 products.
- May also be required to provide for proposal support which consists of providing BOEs for EV estimating with accuracy and conformance to proposal time lines and EVMS policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Engineering.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of Earned Value Management standards, methodologies, and have a background in Work Breakdown Structures, program scheduling, and project budgeting.
- EVMS experience is required.
- Must also be a proficient user in Excel, Access, MS Project, EV software and have familiarity with SAP or other ERP/financial systems including standard costs and strategy queries.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multifunctional team environment are required.
- Proficiency in Tiger is also a plus, experience with SAP and MS Project Server is desired.
- Must possess strong business acumen with proper understanding of program/project contracts, fee, rates, and operating plans.
- Experience with 533 and CPR is essential.
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.