Project Manager 189763
Asheville, NC 28804 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
**Can be local to the Asheville Will be hybrid with 1-2 days onsite**
This position has single point accountability or can be under the general direction of a Project Director or Senior PM. This position is responsible for management, or assisting in management of project development through execution while ensuring governance success factors are met. These include but are not limited to artifact development for adherence to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration. The PM-I will serve as the unifying agent providing coordination and control of the project portfolio in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of the Company. This position may be assigned "White" ranked projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Risk-Informed Project Ranking Process based on specific experience and skill sets.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Bachelors would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of basic project management principles, decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Project related work experience to include risk management, project leadership, and proven collaboration as a team member.
- Utilities experience is ideal, not required
- Biggest skillset we are looking for is documentation/governance expertise
- Include graduation from a four-year college or university; utility technical certifications/training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) certification; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."