Project Manager 187760
Clearwater, FL 33765 US
Customer Delivery Vegetation Management is seeking a Project Manager to support coordinating tree trimming tasks including adhering to target start dates, meeting resource needs, and ensuring vegetation work is performed to the design print details. This coordination and scheduling is required to ensure the safe and efficient execution of the construction of the aforementioned SPP initiatives.
This position will be the liaison between Vegetation Management and all SPP initiatives that require tree trimming. These initiatives include but are not limited to feeder hardening, lateral hardening, lateral undergrounding, ROW acquisition, pole replacements and land clearing related to distribution assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience in project management or 9 years’ experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Environmental/Vegetation experience is required, as the responsibility will include land clearing for utility poles and transmission lines
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop & Oversee Project Deliverables
- Date Management
- Tracks and monitors vendor results against financial and business targets
- Reviews and approves vendor invoices
- Makes on-site visits with clients to review for compliance and address process issues
- Manage cross-functional relationships
- Communicate Vegetation Management processes across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Prepares departmental reports on project status
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and personal organization skills
- Ability to manage relationships with internal clients and third-party vendors across multiple zones and departments.
- Contractor Management Experience
- Data Analytics
- Involved in process improvement activities.
- Complex business process implementation, application, and enhancements
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects
- Demonstrated experience in process integration and implementation
- Budget and Financial analysis experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Conflict Management Skills
- Diversity focused
- Flexibility to accept and adjust to varying timelines
- Safety focused
- Ability to work independently and adjust to varying priorities with little supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback
- Group presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."