Project Manager 187721
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 US
Hybrid 8AM-5PM TWO TO THREE DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE
- Candidates must be proficient with Excel
- Provide leadership, oversight management, delegation, and coordination to the various internal and external organizations that are providing services to the project (Grid Management, Asset Design, Resource Management, Craft, Project Controls, and Supply Chain).
- The PM manages all matrixed members of the team on a daily basis and is responsible for interfacing with functional managers of team members, regarding the installation of non-SCADA Controlled Protective Devices on the Distribution System.
- PM must have a working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management (including scope, schedule, quality and cost) and project related work experience
- preferably in the utility industry.
- The successful candidate is required to have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, MAXIMO, and Power BI.
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."