Spartanburg, SC 29306
- The Project Engineer will assist in the development of the annual CAPEX Plan.
- Develop project scopes based on manufacturing and operational needs.
- Utilize the FEL engineering process (0 to 3) to bring value to project execution.
- Capable of providing FEL 0 project estimates in a timely manner.
- Fully capable in developing complete P&ID’s and PFD’s to support the MOC and PHA review.
- Track and manage project cost in real time.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment in various plant systems.
- Work with site EHS to insure OSHA regulations and Compliance regulations are fully met.
- Work with site IT, Process Control, and Maintenance & Reliability to insure system connectivity is maintained and systems are reliably engineered.
- Timely completion and closure of projects in compliance with the CAPEX Plan.
- Assist the accounting function to ensure capitalization dates are established.
- Recommend improvement in site systems to enhance the efficiency of the CAPEX process.
- Perform other duties, assignments and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required
- Project Management Professional Certification is preferred
- Professional Engineer license is preferred
- Lean Six-Sigma certification is preferred.
- Project management and field construction experience in a manufacturing and chemical process environment.
- Experience in developing and executing projects ranging in size from $100k to >$1000k.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MicroSoft Project® and other Microsoft® software tools is essential and required.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong team leader/facilitator to provide customer with value added designs.
- Willingness to work the necessary hours to support project installation (shutdowns and start-ups).
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.