Elkview, WV 25071
- The project engineer will ensure the technical integrity of the project including compliance with the project scope, project specifications, accepted good engineering practices work processes, project schedule and overall budget.
- Typically assigned the responsibility of a large project or multiple small projects and performs the work under the direction of Project Manager.
- Oversees the engineering activity (all disciplines) on small projects or designated portions of large projects
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project
- Has the technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating these assignments.
- BS or MS in an Engineering field
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience in engineering
- Professional Engineering certification in related discipline preferred
- Familiarity with Engineering codes and standards required
- Advanced level knowledge of computer applications and other engineering tools required
- Keen safety awareness
- Excellent oral written communication
- Strong communication & interpersonal conflict resolution skills
- Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility in a hot climate
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and design criteria within the engineering industry
- Strong knowledge of HSE procedures and practices
- Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures
- Proficient execution planning skills
- Strong in organizing and managing complex engineering activities
- Working knowledge of project control systems
- Working knowledge of the EPC business and TIC estimating processes
- Knowledge of proposals and bid processes
- Understands engineering estimate basis
- Understands contractual requirements for the project
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.