East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Engineer
- This position is in the Global Services Engineering [GSE] organization, commercial repairs that develops innovative repair solutions to observed and predicted distress on components for all commercial engines to economically return the engine to service.
- Will constantly interact with CIPT, Repair Shops and Engine Manual Development Teams.
- Will be focused on supporting one of two Design Teams: Cases and Composites or Major Rotating Parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Equivalent required
- 4+ years of experience required.
- Project Management, technical coordination and knowledge of Repair process is required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email