East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Engineer
- The Project Engineer provides ownership and accountability for fleet event tracking, technical issues, RRCA, customer support and satisfaction, hardware and quality processes.
- This is specifically for in-service fleet propulsion systems and new product delivery.
- Will clearly communication with module center management, program management, and customer.
- Will coordinate with internal cross-functional technical teams.
- A Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering degree is required
- At least 10 years of experience.
- Must have engineering project management with an emphasis on leading technical teams
- Strong customer focus, communication, tracking, and organizational skills required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email