East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Engineer
- The Industrial Engineer will work Nacelle System Hardware integration of NGPF Propulsion system including the nacelle, engine mounts, thrust reverser, anti-ice system and environmental control systems.
- Manage mid-level complexity engineering management and project management for technical process improvement projects.
- Responsibilities include developing productivity tools, managing documentation, tracking schedules.
- BS Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 9+years of experience.
- MS Office Products proficiency: Word, Powerpoint, with basic MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of SAP hardware ordering and management.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email