Project Engineer 186617
Windsor Locks, CT 06096 US
Project Engineer to lead Team efforts relative to follow on engineering and production and refurbishment oversight ISS Oxygen Generator Assembly. As a Project Engineer you will be immersed in the following activities:
• Coordinating setting team meeting agendas, leading team
meetings and driving action item closures
• Team activity scope control, including status and corrective action plans to budget challenges
• Coordination of engineering change activities
• Coordination and driving failure investigation activities
• Driving issue resolution closures due to assembly, test and procurement challenges.
• Ability and desire to become and perform export classifications for the program
The candidate will drive the execution of all engineering responsibilities on the program while meeting both internal and external customer expectations. Direct communication with customers will be required – including daily tag-ups, weekly meetings, and quarterly meetings.
This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), technical experience, and the ability to work as cross-functional team member.
Bachelor’s degree and 5years of prior relevant experience OR
• Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience OR
• In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
• Prior experience in related Engineering discipline(s).
•Experience/familiarity with brazing and welding processes
• Exceptional organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize both daily issues and strategize longer term projects
• Superior interpersonal and influencing skills, including coaching and mentoring of other engineering staff
• Strong computer skills, MS Office
• Natural presence/comfortable presenting to internal and external customers
• Ability to bring team members together and work problems to resolution
• A desire to lead with the purpose of improving IPD Team performance.
This position is Hybrid-80% onsite and 20%offsite.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email