Project Engineer - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
McPherson, KS 67460
- The Project Engineer interacts with management and site “customer” groups to establish and define requirements for assigned API/DP manufacturing, API/DP packaging, facility, utility, and environmental projects.
- Develops conceptual designs, preliminary budgets and schedules for assigned projects.
- Assists Project Manager with preparation of Capital Project appropriation requests (CPA) for assigned projects, to include project description, justification, cost estimates, budget, schedule, analysis of alternatives and other required information.
- In conjunction with a review, provides or arranges for development of complete design documentation for assigned projects.
- Develops Request for Proposal documents for design services, construction services, and major equipment items, as appropriate.
- Manages and coordinates (with site customer, employees, and other personnel) the efforts of construction management, general, or trade sub-contractors to ensure the successful (i.e., safe, timely, high quality, cost effective, legal) implementation of assigned projects.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering or equivalent is required.
- PMP Certification or PE License preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 15 years of engineering and/or project management experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/FDA-regulated manufacturing environment, with a working knowledge of cGMP and facility/equipment validation/verification requirements.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.