Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Project Coordinator
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize various projects, from simple activities to more complex activities.
The Project Coordinator will be working closely with our Project Managers and other team members to help prepare action plans, resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
The Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks such as: schedule, risk management, maintaining project documentation.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- AS or BS in information technologies preferred
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong Verbal and written skills
- Understanding of IT terminology
- Experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.