Project Controls Technician
Albuquerque, NM 87109
- The PC Tech ensures the integrity of the project budget through approved scope changes, fiscal changes and contingency reallocations
- Verifies invoices and their correct holdback, coding, and allocation
- Verifies overhead charges and their distribution
- Issues project cost reports including forecast final costs and variances
- Flags significant projected overruns or underruns
- Ensures final payments of hold back on all contracts and closing of accounts upon project completion Internal EAC Tracking/Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Controls and project financial management
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."