Project Controls Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28202
- The Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments with close supervision.
- Typically, is assigned to White or Green I project per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Associates degree in business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic project controls principles.
- Project related work school experience
- Demonstrated to Working Knowledge with Project Management Project Controls Concepts Computer Applications such as Scheduling Software, Financial Tools, Spreadsheets; Collaborative Team Member.
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- Cost or scheduling experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.