Project Controls Specialist II (Cost Analyst)
Cincinnati, OH 45237
- The Project Controls /Cost Engineer / Cost Analyst will be responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight.
- Will typically be assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Associate degree in business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent preferred.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree. Working knowledge of project controls principles.
- Working knowledge to proficiency with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- Local candidates preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.