Project Controls Cost Anayst187929
Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
***Seeking experienced Cost Analyst***
***Minimum 5 years project control experience***
Seeking a Project Controls Cost Analyst. Ability to also schedule using Primavera a plus.
**Full time, Hybrid role, 2-3 days/week in office**
Business expenses will be covered if traveling, OT allowed when necessary, with approval.
Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures . They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in project controls principles.
- Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
- Demonstrated expertise using Excel for cost forecasting and analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in Primavera Scheduling
- Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Expertise using MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Maximo, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."