Project Controls Coordinator
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- The Project Controls Coordinator will monitor and control costs on a large capital project with over 200 purchases orders including major equipment, minor equipment, construction contractors, test materials, engineering contractors, and specialty services.
- Will use Ariba, SAP and MS Excel to track costs and forecast cash flows.
- Will compare scope of work with quotes, review quotes for accuracy, enter costs into the tracking spreadsheets, monitor the progress of purchase orders to assure receipt by vendors, and interact with vendors to confirm timing of invoicing.
- Will work in SAP and Ariba to determine the status of invoices and resolve payment issues.
- Will work with the Procurement Specialist and Senior Project Manager in this role.
- Will gather engineering design, procurement, scheduling, and cost documents to place on the network for use by the project team.
- Will participate in design review meetings to generate action meeting notes and item lists.
- Will work with the Senior Project Manager and Design Engineers in this role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Sharepoint, Procore
- 2+ Years’ Experience working on large capital projects
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.