Chandler, AZ 85248
- The Project Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services at a project level.
- Performs a specialized administrative role independently.
- Supports a special project manager or project in collection/distribution of data, communications, coordination of meetings and materials, tracking financials or preparation of reports associated with a project.
- May act as the budget manager of departmental projects.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Advanced or specialized training in project or administrative support is preferred
- College degree is desirable.
- 8 or more years of project related support experience is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.