Centennial, CO 80112
- The Project Assistant will provide a visible link between the City of Centennial department heads and the public.
- Will receive and respond tactfully and resourcefully in the process of seeking resolution to inquiries, issues and complaints reported by citizens to the Citizen Response Center, and provide general or specialized office, clerical, secretarial, routine administrative and programmatic work in support of all Public Works Divisions.
- Assist all City department heads in working with citizens and community groups to resolve neighborhood concerns
- Conduct research, write reports and prepare correspondence in response to public inquiries
- Receive complaints or inquiries as a call-center agent via telephone, electronic mail or website requests from the public, and provide answers, if known, or make the proper referral
- Maintain knowledge of various issues surrounding the City, Mayor and Council
- Coordinate resources to respond to citizen’s questions and concerns
- Assist departments in preparation of monthly progress reports
- Perform duties of customer service representative and citizen responder for all Public Works Divisions
- Performs other similar duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in Office Administration, Business, or specialized general office or clerical training preferred
- 3 years secretarial or administrative experience or equivalent
- Some knowledge of organization and function of City government
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, with strong knowledge in Word and Excel
- Experience supporting upper-level management
- Strong typing, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.