Project Assistant Intermediate
Austin, TX 78746 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Position is onsite in Austin, TX
Project Assistant Intermediate / construction administrative support.
As a Project Assistant, you’ll join our collaborative team in supporting exciting and challenging advanced facility mega projects in our global electronics department. You will provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to engineering and construction administration while interfacing with Project Managers, engineers, and designers. There will be a number of specific client-based administrative systems that you will need to learn and become proficient at. You’ll be accountable for scheduling and supporting multiple meetings, taking notes, and fulfilling a wide variety of administrative tasks. You will work closely with new employees to help them acclimate to the projects. Most importantly, you will be preparing and submitting complex construction documents ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled with the highest degree of accuracy and timeliness. Your strong organizational skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels – both orally and in writing will help us meet our client’s objectives.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Proficient with outlook, word, excel, and pdf documents
• Experience with databases, data entry/management
• Experience with construction documents (IFC drawings, RFIs, Submittals, etc.)
• Ability to be onsite
• Detail Oriented
• Semiconductor Experience
Preferred You’ll Also Have:
• 2 plus years of administrative assistant experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word; Adobe and Bluebeam products
• Knowledge of construction management platforms and construction management processes such as submittals and RFIs processing
• Knowledge of project specification processing Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.