Canonsburg, PA 15317
- The Project Administrator will work with all HR Consultants, Compensation, and the HR Delivery Team on acquiring all job descriptions across NiSource.
- Will be responsible for gathering job descriptions, modifying and creating a consistent format for all job descriptions and categorizing them into a database.
- Will be expected to provide job description project updates to the HR team.
- Will be communicating with Human Resources employees, throughout the company, to request and acquire job descriptions, organize job descriptions
- Establish a consistent format for all job descriptions
- Associates degree required
- 0-2 years’ experience
- 1 + years of Microsoft Office experience
- Organizational skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.