Temporary Administrative Assistant
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- The Project Admin. Assistant supports a Senior Manager and the staff of a high-profile project.
- Collection and maintenance of project data which involves soliciting progress information from project team members
- Producing weekly and monthly progress reports
- Publishing meeting minutes
- Processing contract documents for review
- Tracking budgets
- Submitting sub invoices
- Tracking action items
- Preparing project presentations and general project correspondence
- General office tasks range from answering the phone, managing calendar, making travel and meeting arrangements, assisting visitors and general office support.
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Minimum 8 years general office support is required
- Previous experience employment within an engineering, architectural, or construction company with similar job responsibilities is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be local to the Jacksonville, FL area.
- Must be able to work in the US without current or future restrictions.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.