Humble, TX 77296 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
- Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects.
- Assist project teams with any questions or needs related to the project’s accounting.
- Manage invoices, payments, and compliance requirements for assigned projects.
- Understand compliance requirements for assigned projects.
- AP Invoicing
- Purchase Requisitions/Orders
- Project Accounting
- High School Diploma
- 3 years experience in accounting sector of construction industry
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.