Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Programmer Analyst facilitates the delivery and support of the development portion of projects/programs within specified functional area(s).
- Will create and deliver on implementation of new builds, deliver on maintenance releases, steer internal IT architectures, utilize test management on new builds.
- Coordinates all development aspects including reports, interfaces, conversion programs, database design and creation, enhancements.
- May also include SAP Portal development, ABAP and JAVA web-dynpro.
- Provides accurate estimates based on design documents, including data mapping, and interface models.
- Supports Department Manager, Process IT with the system design and simulation.
- Assists Department Manager, Process IT with the accountability for the system development, integrity, security and scalability in area of responsibility.
- Drives the development and deployment, rollout and hand-over to IT Service Management and Application Operations of small to medium projects, applications, systems software, and/or enhancements
- Researches, coordinates feasibility studies and makes recommendations on software products and services in support of improving business processes and cost savings.
- Ensures the use of effective IT governance procedures to provide high quality IT products and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Group operations supervisor.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- Experience programming / developing for SAP (Modules: PM, WM, and QM)
- Warehousing experience in SAP in a manufacturing environment (automotive is a plus)
- The ability to write code, test, and gather specks
- Experience managing the full cycle business process (working with business groups to identify the problem, identify solution, test and implement) is a plus
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Must have extremely strong SAP Technical ABAP skill sets (ABAP, Object Oriented, UI5/Fiori), within the SAP Materials Management, Launch and/or Outbound Logistics functional areas.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.