East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Program Planner
- The Planner will work closely with the Program Planners, engineering Cost Account Managers, Program Manager and EVM Team to model the program scope and maintain the baseline.
- Will sustain the monthly business rhythm
- Extract information from Primavera
- Analyze the schedule while ensuring quality and come to sound conclusions and report to management.
- Will independently lead a program planning effort, enter, extract, analyze and report data for management consumption.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft tools (MS Word and MS Excel) and the Primavera scheduling tool.
- Familiarity with risk management processes and tools.
- Must be able to independently lead a program planning effort, enter, extract, analyze and report data for management consumption.
- Knowledge of military compliance programs preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in an integrated product team environment.
- Must possess the ability to work with a team of schedulers on a military compliance program.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email