South Bend, IN 46601
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Program Manager
This is a direct hire position
- The Program Manager is responsible for the cross-functional coordination of new product development and product lifecycle activities. He/she is developing and driving the program schedule and monitors / reports progress on all key performance metrics (schedule, technical, finance) on a regular basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and refine the New Product Development (NPD) Process
- Maintain and refine program status report formats (meetings, templates, key metrics)
- Develop reference materials for all cross-functional organizational stakeholders that contribute to product lifecycle management (process flow, roles & responsibilities, templates, etc.)
- Structure the systems and data repositories used to document all program related work product
- Prepare and present the Post Completion Audit (PCA) 6-12 month after launch to verify that program targets (quality, cost, delivery) have been sustainably met
- Develop the overall program schedule with sub-workstreams by function
- Maintains overall project cost status by reviewing and approving expenditures.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Degree.
- 10 years of experience in Product Development.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Programs is required.
- Experience in New Product Development Phase Gate Design Process is required.
- Experience in NX Unigraphics or equivalent 3D CAD Software Program is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.