Paris, IL 61944
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Program Manager
This is a direct hire position
- The PM provides leadership and direction to the launch teams and the staff of all support groups in setting and achieving program objectives for timing, cost, manufacturability, quality, localization, and customer satisfaction for the development and launch of new automotive lighting products.
- Performs in the lead role — the focal point — for product development and launch for both the customer and company on new automotive lighting programs
- Leads Core Team activities, including: planning new program launch; creating project schedules with key milestones; defining each functional area’s deliverables; communicating plans, schedules, and changes; and generating consensus from the team
- Understands all customer requirements for the project, communicates them to the team, and ensures that the team meets or exceeds them.
- Ensures adherence to project plan and schedule by conducting core team meetings, generating follow-up documents, managing open issues, facilitating team member’s jobs, and soliciting management support in overcoming problems
- Budgets, tracks, and, controls all project costs in real time, ensuring that all chargeable costs are assigned to the customer, and obtaining management approval for all cost overruns
- Authorizes and controls changes in the program affecting the agreed to targets and/or objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA is preferred
- 6 to 8 years of experience in program management, design, product development, sales, quality, engineering, and/or manufacturing within the automotive industry (experience in exterior automotive lighting is preferred)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to monitor several program schedules and balance multiple priorities
- Computer skills using standard business software (including MS Office programs)
- Written and verbal communications and presentation skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.