Production Worker (Specialist B, 2nd shift)
San Diego, CA 92121
This will be a 2nd shift position, will train on 1st shift
- The Production worker will provide assistance and versatile support to production areas to include: grit blast, grinding, benching, belt sand, chisel, tack weld, braze, riveting, cleaning and other duties as required.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and records.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping in work area.
- Train others of lesser skill.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years aerospace experience
- Must possess basic writing and mathematical skills.
- Must possess familiarity with precision measuring tools.
- Must possess a broad range of skills gathered from previous/concurrent assignments either at the company or from previous employment.
- At minimum must be proficient in 5 of the below skills to qualify for a Production Specialist B:
- Grit Blast/Chisel, Knife Edge Assy, Leak Check, DRI Program.
- Plasma Spray, Rivet Assy, Wire EDM, Resistant Weld/Braze, EDM, Shipping, Stores, Furnace, Receiving Inspection, Penetrant, Surface Grinder, Bench/Roundup, Deburr, In-Process Inspection, Chemical Cleaning, Sheet Metal, Tig Weld, Automatic Weld, CNC Lathe, CNC Mills, Production Scheduling, Dimensional Inspection, Manual Mill, EB Weld, Manual Lathe, Manual VTL, CNC 5 Axis, Bonding, Honeycomb Machine Operation, Honeycomb Inspection/Production, Tool and Die.
- Able to comprehend, interpret and follow directions, both written and oral, as generated by the company.
- Able to interpret and follow methods and process sheets.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.