Production Support (Night shift)
Simpsonville, SC 29680
- HKA is hiring for Production Support for a local manufacturing facility in Simpsonville, SC
- General housekeeping, removing product scrap, assisting machine operators, pulling, bending, using hoist or forklift to move materials,
- Will work with Quality Control, Shipping and Warehouse personnel to ensure accuracy and product deliverance.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Ability to read tape measures.
- Ability to work with Quality Control, Shipping and Warehouse personnel to ensure accuracy and product deliverance.
- Assist with needed maintenance repairs and report non-functioning equipment.
- Flexibility within a high- performance work environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Able to follow instructions and make decisions based on data obtained.
- Some computer knowledge needed.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines
- Wear PPE always in production areas
- Frequent lifting of up to 40lbs required
- Wrapping product experience
- Must have basic math skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.