Production Supervisor 187789
Newnan, GA 30265 US
This is a Direct Hire opportunity
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Planning skills/scheduling including resource management (people, machines, Etc.) and process & product knowledge.
• 18 Months in aerospace industry (If leads don’t have RM-License)
• Engine manual navigational and technical skills.
• Detailed orientated with communication, intergroup interactions, and orientation skills that display leadership/EI/coaching and training abilities.
• Responsible for identifying and sustaining OPEX, Lean, Flow, LDIs SQDC, 6-Sigma, CI, process improvement, etc to improve the business unit.
• Assure manpower coverage to meet production requirements, vacations and cross-training as needed.
• Address employee achievement and discipline issues when needed.
• Assure all employee reviews are performed on time with appropriate feedback.
• Properly account for employee time for payroll purposes.
• Teamwork with ME to have a daily focus on productivity improvements.
• Must have the desire to obtain and sustain a first aid and CPR certification.
• Must have a certified OSHA 10 hour training class.
• Has the leadership ability to cover for a lead, planner, and/or BUM either within operations or customer interfaces.
Production supervisors streamline production processes, keep costs down, decrease errors, meet deadlines and supervise employees. Production supervisors and managers develop methods to utilize personnel and resources in the best possible ways. They determine whether overtime is needed for certain projects and whether additional equipment is necessary.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have experience in a leadership role
- Must have 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing background
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work in a team environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dillon joined our team in April of 2020, and has been one of our lead craft recruiters here at HKA. Funny, diligent, and a great support system for his clients and potential candidates, Dillon thrives on making sure he brings 110% everyday.