Shelton, CT 06484
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Production Planner
- The Production Planner will be the Architect, baseline and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Accountable for monthly IMS deliverables
- Conduct analyses including critical path, SRAs and monthly management metrics
- Supports ad hoc requests for schedule: What-if” analyses
- Ensures adherence to defined program processes for a full criteria EV program and comply with all EV guidelines
- Ensures accurate hand off EV data to Finance for monthly tool integrations (BAC/BCWP)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field
- 10 years of scheduling experience and have experience with application of Earned Value Management (EVMS) practices in a planning environment.
- Proficient with Primavera; SAP and COBRA knowledge a plus.
- Understanding of the Earned Value Guidelines
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email