Production Engineer 187709
Windsor, CT 06095 US
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
- Conduct design, inspections, modeling and analysis of new and repaired turbine, compressor, and combustor components
- Apply CPEX tools and concepts on product/process subsystems or manufacturing systems
- Optimize the production process, product design using a robust lean problem-solving methodology, with quantifiable impact to business metrics
- Develop KPIs to effectively manage process and product outcomes
- Utilize project management skills to lead assigned projects/programs to successful completion considering technical, budgetary, manpower and schedule requirements
- Collaborate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment to develop component designs and repairs; which meet site, client and customer requirements for cost, performance, and durability.
- Engage with the other engineers at the site to collaborate on projects and development of robust solutions impacting site operational and financial performance, utilizing CPEX tools; positively impacting the end customer
- Assist in making technical decisions on product/process design and provide definition to the team to ensure mutual success.
- 3-7 years of experience in the Aerospace or Industrial gas turbine engine mechanical design discipline
- BS Engineering (Mechanical or Aerospace)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.