Production Control Associate
Troy, OH 45373
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Production Control Associate
- The Production Control Associate is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Production Control team by assisting with electronic work order release, document retrieval, and shop floor work order packet consolidation and delivery.
- Additional support duties may include material shortage review, work order component issue review, error trouble shooting, and coordination of material movements.
- This role will provide additional support to the Production Control group through the implementation of Solumina software in February of 2019.
- Associates degree required
- SAP and Visiprise access required
- All MS Office software required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.