Process Mechanical Engineer
Greenville, SC US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Preferred to be local to Greenville, SC
- Develop equipment and system bid specification/data sheet/performance specifications.
- Develop detailed layout drawings for equipment and systems to support material take-offs.
- Collaborate with engineers to determine project specifications.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with industry standards and codes.
- Perform calculations for equipment sizing.
- Create material takeoffs and assist with procurement of materials.
- Review and revise designs based on feedback from project managers and clients.
- Coordinate with other designers and drafters to ensure accuracy and consistency across all drawings
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in piping design
- Proficiency in CAD software, such as AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.