Salem, IL 62881
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Process Engineer
- The Process Engineer provides engineering support to IoT initiative.
- Leads projects to establish data collection, data visualization, and process improvements.
- Creates and maintains standards associated with IoT.
- Identifies and troubleshoots data acquisition issues.
- Creates visualizations of data for manufacturing, engineering, and management level.
- Develops new data collection and visualization technologies.
- Develops ROI for IoT initiatives
- Presents project status to engineering management.
- Provides internal technical assistance to Manufacturing Engineering, Equipment Engineering, IT, and Manufacturing.
- Provides training regarding IoT and related technologies
- Interacts and works jointly with IT and manufacturing to provide data acquisition and analysis solutions.
- Identifies Value Engineering/Value Analysis ideas to be implemented into new product processes
- Coordinates the implementation of IoT related processes and technologies with Koito and its affiliates.
- Interfaces with suppliers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline plus 2 to 4 years of experience in a programming, IT, process engineering, or related role.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a programming, IT, process engineering, or related role; OR engineering experience in automotive supplier manufacturing is preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of: i) Standards — such as Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), American Standard Technical Methods (ASTM), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) ii) Network topology iii) Programming proficiency (1 or more): SQL, Python, Java, Java Script, PLC ladder logic
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical writing and presentation skills
- Organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Computer skills — proficient in using standard business software (including MS Office and Project)
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Interpersonal skills — ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in pressure situation
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.