Solon, TN 37167
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Press Engineer
- The Engineer is responsible for establishing manufacturing methods to assure competitive and safe manufacturability of parts including continuous improvement of quality and workflow in a fast-paced, lean manufacturing facility, analyzing engineering designs and developing layout of manufacturing areas to ensure efficiency of production.
- Will track and manage Press Line Trial for new dies
- Die modification strategy for formability, quality and other issues during L/T and MP
- Die modification strategy and schedule for design change implementation
- Check tooling before shipping
- Feedback of die problem to design standard
- Die modification for Press SPM UP activity
- Plan and implementing of Material activities
- Plan and manage outsource stampings
- Cost control (after die arrival, cost plan vs. actual)
- SPM / Quality- UP Projects
- Familiar with GD&T concepts
- Other projects as assigned supporting Stamping Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a metal stamping environment
- Strong mechanical, time management and analysis skills
- Knowledge of material properties, mechanics of materials and how these materials react when subjected to varying stamping conditions.
- Must be capable of working with peers, subordinates, supervisors, and management on a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to remain current with state-of-the-art technologies and practices related to the metal stamping process as well as develop innovative solutions when necessary.
- Able to use MS Office- Excel, Project, Word
- Knowledge of CAD- SolidWork, AutoCAD efficiently
- Ability to travel abroad
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.