Press Area Operator
$14.00-15.00 Golden, CO 80401
- The Operator will be assuring product quality from an assigned machine by understanding and complying with quality requirements and monitoring methods, operating quality monitoring equipment, performing process control checks, and making routine functional product quality decisions.
- Assuring assigned machine runs within operating standards by understanding equipment functions, troubleshooting, monitoring machine performance and making routine process adjustments, when necessary shuts down machine and notifies specialist.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical school attendance or specific technical training in a mechanical field desired.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- 2-3+ years’ work experience in a high-speed manufacturing team environment with responsibility for operation of a production high-speed machine is preferred.
- Work experience in aluminum can or end manufacturing plant and team environment a plus.
- Knowledge of basic machine functions or a strong aptitude for mechanical repair is required.
- Knowledge of quality inspection and statistical process control methods is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.