Pneumatic Wiring Harness Technician (2nd shift)
Duncan, SC 29334
- HKA is looking for a Pneumatic Wiring Harness Technician
- 2nd shift positions available.
- Training will be on 1st shift for approximately 6 weeks, then will convert to either 2nd shift.
- Training pay is $15.00/hour with $0.50 shift differential once conversion applies.
- Positions are temp to perm.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience required
- Must be able to read/understand blue prints and apply schematics to assembling parts by hand.
- Previous knowledge and use of hand tools.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic is required
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.