Orlando, FL 32825
- The Plumber provides specialized support through the application of technical plumbing skills.
- Under general supervision performs plumbing services for interior floor drains and related drain piping, restrooms, shower room, fluid systems, condensate lines, exhaust fans and kitchen equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness and integrity of drains (including production floor drains, roof drains and restroom/café drains).
- Willingly performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical fan mechanisms and repair/replacement work as required.
- Duties could include building, modifying, testing, troubleshooting, or repairing equipment/apparatus or systems of considerable complexity.
- Operate safety equipment
- High School or GED required.
- Associates Degree or 2 years of formal technical training, or equivalent experience preferred
- Journeyman License preferred
- 5 years Facilities Plumbing experience preferred
- Valid Driver License required
- Frequent heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds.
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.