Plumber (3rd shift)
Atlanta, GA 30320
This is a 3rd shift position-10:00 pm-6:00 am
- The Plumber performs plumbing services for interior floor drains and related drain piping, restroom/shower room, chiller tube cleaning, fluid systems, steam/condensate lines and exhaust fans.
- Assists senior maintenance technicians by performing tasks that are usually routine in nature where very few nonstandard situations occur.
- Maintains cleanliness and integrity of drains (including production floor drains, roof drains and restroom/café drains).
- Complete chiller tube maintenance and preventative maintenance on chilled water/glycol systems; perform chiller tube bundle maintenance on building automation systems chillers and boilers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on mechanical fan mechanisms and repair/replacement work as required.
- Duties could include building, modifying, testing, troubleshooting, or repairing equipment/apparatus or systems of considerable complexity.
- Performs other duties as directed by the section’s supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or 2 years of formal technical training, or equivalent experience preferred
- Journeyman License preferred
- 5 years Facilities Plumbing experience preferred
- Valid Driver License required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.