Plant Maintenance Technician III
San Leandro, CA 94577
- The Plant Maintenance Technician is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the operation of all plant systems and equipment.
- Will respond to all system failures by taking appropriate corrective action by completing or assigning the repairs needed to ensure that systems are operational and are functioning safely and efficiently.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspection (PM); diagnose, repair, and rebuild major equipment/components including but not limited to HVAC equipment, furnaces boilers, dust removal systems, conveyor belts, gearboxes, electrical motors, pulleys, shafts and bearings and associate electrical systems Maintains DEI (Daily Equipment Inspections) backlog.
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules and advises Sr. Plant Maintenance Manager if additional work is needed or cannot be completed within the Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Inspects the quality of third-party repairs and or rebuilds.
- Recommends measures to improve production, equipment performance and product quality Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Requires a flexible work schedule, which may include nights and weekends to support operating schedule and the needs of the facility.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
- A trade school degree or equivalent work experience
- 4years of relevant work experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Proficient in welding and fabrication.
- Have knowledge of single and three phase electrical systems.
- Have knowledge of electrical control systems.
- Have knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Have knowledge of pneumatic systems, including air compressors.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.