Richmond, CA 94805
- The Planner is responsible for directing the long-range planning and development program to ensure the best use of organization resources in defining and planning goals, objectives, and programs for the achievement of organization and growth profitability.
- Builds networks and professional reputation through participation in internal and external technical and professional activities.
- Will decide most effective method to deliver work/results.
- Prepares scope of work and develops level of effort for review is needed to complete the project.
- Prepares studies, impact analysis and impact statements.
- Interprets reports in terms of client/project impact and selects appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience preferred.
- P6 Experience required
- Petroleum experience required
- Local candidates preferred, Per Diem will not be available
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.