Planner II 188071
Cincinnati, OH 45216 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
This is a Hybrid Role ***hybrid after initial training***
This position will involve planning projects to add or replace assets in our electrical substations or transmission lines. The deliverable would be a well thought out, safe and effective detailed workplan that will be handed off to construction resources for execution. They will spend a lot of time in the field looking at job sites or attending on-site meetings while still having a fair amount of office type work. Once initial training is complete (generally 6-8 weeks) this position will be hybrid with the ability to work one or two days per week from home. They will a part of a small planning team that covers the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky areas. They will have multiple projects at once so organization skills and time management skills are critical.
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
High school Diploma/GED required
Valid driver's license required
5 years planner experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."