Planner II 187640
Plainfield, IN 46168 US
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- Preferred candidate would be someone with the following skillset:
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of material acquisition and delivery
• Knowledge of Supply Chain operations
• Working knowledge of Maximo
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- +5 years experience
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."