Long Beach, CA 90810
- The Planner is responsible for scheduling small cap projects.
- Will be directing the long-range planning and development program to ensure the best use of organization resources in defining and planning goals, objectives, and programs for the achievement of organization and growth profitability.
- As a lead or seasoned, independent professional, prepares studies, impact analysis and impact statements.
- Manages project resources in terms of the Planning aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of refinery experience
- P6 working knowledge
- E/P logic knowledge
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.