Piping Engineer (4)
Portland, OR 97201
- The Piping Engineer will determine pipe stresses on metal and plastic piping using automated tools and visual analysis.
- Generate pipe stress summary deliverables using standard software.
- Work with multidiscipline team to plan work and provide design within schedule and budget.
- Select pipe supports for metal and plastic piping from catalog supports and designed engineered supports when required.
- Work with the piping and structural team members to suggest variations to the piping design to reduce pipe stress loads.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Mechanical or structural engineer with pipe stress engineer capabilities.
- 5 years of experience using pipe stress software (Caesar II or Autopipe)
- Must be proficient in ASME B31.3. , selecting catalog supports and designing new pipe supports.
- Must have Autopipe and Navisworks skills and be knowledgeable in plastic piping.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.