Long Beach, CA 90810
- The Piping Designer will develop complex equipment and piping layout that will satisfy all technical requirements on a project from the preliminary design stage through the detail design stage, or review the work for the assigned area as being developed by an offshore design team.
- Coordinate area design assignments with designers in adjacent design areas.
- May be required to assist the Piping Design Team Lead by functioning as an Area Lead.
- Produce or assist less experienced designers in producing finished Piping Design deliverables through the use of 2D CAD software or extraction from a 3D model.
- Maintain project controls and records as required.
- Assist in the training and development of Piping Design personnel and evaluate the work of others.
- 5 yrs. of CADWorx
- 15 yrs. of Piping Design
- 5 yrs. of Refinery experience
- Climbing ladders and performing field surveys is required
- Have a working knowledge of all safety, maintainability and operability layout requirements.
- Must be willing to travel to the refinery as needed (on expenses)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.