Indianapolis, IN 46204
- The Piping Designer designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop and improve them
- Uses computer-aided design equipment and / or graphic tools
- Responsible for assisting with drafting/design effort on projects under the supervision of more senior designers or engineers
- Gathers information, makes studies and performs calculations and prepares original rough layouts and sketches to present design proposal
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering group and other disciplines
- Executes work within approved budgets, develops progress reports, interfaces with clients and directs efforts of lesser experienced designers/drafters
- Site work and periodic travel required
- Performs work of a more complex scope
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 4-8 years of piping design experience
- Proficient use of AutoCAD software required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Other design software, such as MicroStation/REVIT/Plant 3D/Navisworks preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.