Greenville, SC US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
This is a prospective job position
- Create equipment and piping models in 3D software under the direction of Lead Designers.
- Coordinate with other piping designers and other disciplines working in the models.
- Work with a team of designers, drafters and engineers.
- Will be working with an engineering design team on high-tech industrial manufacturing facility projects.
- Motivated, self-starting Process Piping Designer with experience in layout of piping and mechanical equipment and associated piping design.
- Ideal candidate will have recent experience and be an advanced user of Autodesk Plant 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste and high purity water systems a plus.
- Microelectronics experience a plus.
- Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports.
Pay is $40-$70 based on experience and skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.